0




















Today was so-so. Aww. How nice would it be if Singapore has four seasons and isn't located right above the equator. Just imagine. Cooling Singapore. Wow. I'd be sooo happy here if that was the case. Hmm I hate the current weather. It was damn humid in the morning! Ain't it sad?!! Haix. Don't know if I'm looking forward to australia or not..wheee. Oh ya today was photo taking for my cca.. HOPE I LOOK OKAY.





Anyway, yesterday was..... fun during interaction period. Played games! Double wacko.<--is it? forgot. haha. It was hillarious at times. and it was class photo taking! They didn't tell us a day earlier! lala anyway, these were some of the photos we took the previous week.





haha i didnt post all! no way! I look super funny in some that we laughed like siao.. okay maybe one? but i don't look nice in others! haha.







































Hope is a waking dream

0 comments: