0
Yesterday was fun.

We had 2.4km run which sucked for me. My stamina dropped. aww ): Mdm Yati told us super scary stories about pontianaks.. Wow. I'm still freaked out you know. haha at one part, cheng hao scared sheryl and she screamed. haha. she screamed, the people around her freaked out and screamed. Including me.. but it was funny. Mdm Yati experienced some incidents.

I'm scared.

Then it was malay. Rachel kept scaring me at first!.. oh ya.. and matin came crawling into the classroom. I didn't know what that was.. cuz the stories were still in my head.. screamed and freaked out again.. pftt..

blah blah.

I had to stay back for cca. Evelyn, isabel, ying hui and I were supposed to go to raffles town club for the rotary installation. Rotary club is like the sponser of interact club. they are rich. Raffles town club was grand! Super.. okay so we went into this grand what they call "ballroom" with tables and a stage, screen ..whatever. It's like those wedding dinner kind. We helped out as we were super early. Lala. after we're done helping out, chatted blah. evil evelyn is always there with her camera, trying to take a picture of us. Ohh, we took one with our blazors and ties on.. It's the second time I wore the school blazor! lol. The food was great. But there were like many dishes.. I forgot how many though. Was super full. Miss teo told us scary stories too.

That's the good thing about interact club. You get to go to grand places and all..haha it was the 2nd time going to some interact grand dinner thingy. (:

0 comments: