0
I left the tablecloth in school!! at the concourse la! HOPE IT'S AT THE LOST AND FOUND.. It's ex that's why.. haix... LALALA.. today was quite fun I guess. Today's the celebration for racial harmony so we had performance during assembly.. some indian dance and malay silat. haha many people slept! I didn't! Lol sians.. Smsed for the gibson J-45 autographed by james blunt on mtv thing.. the results aren't out yet. lol. I guess so.. haha I won't be soo lucky anyway.. but hopefully yes. Feel like smsing in for the singfest ticket. haha. duno.. It'll be cool to go! Alicia keys, Panic At The Disco , simple plan, one republic and many more would be there! hmmm.. this reminds me.. I wanna go L.A. haha and europe (:

ANYWAY, me, jiawen,sili and tiffany went to rachel's house on sunday to do the doggy float project thing!
some photos.




















You seem to move on easy

0 comments: