0
Photos from monday
[:





















I look like I'm photoshoped into the picture! Well, I wasn't! Haha jia wen looked like some model.







































Muahahha.




















hmm.. I've been listening to older songs.. year 2000+ ones. Time passes so fast! Haix.. I remember listening to some older songs at P2. haha. PRIMARY TWO... wow. I'm secondary 2. Hmm.. I remember listening to hillary duff's songs.. fly or sth.. and britney spear's songs well, I still listen to their songs.. Hmm westlife.. backstreet boys..britney spears.. destiney's child.. they were like the popular ones. I like their songs! Some songs are just so meaningful and nice. Year 2000 seems like just to me. Haha I remember watching the new year count down for 2000.. and some actress said that it's a new millenium. Kinda miss childhood. This is sad. haha.

Hope that time passes slower though.. Hmm.. I just hope it won't end (:

Life's quite cool.

0 comments: