0

Doomsday?

Aww. I haven't done many things in my life yet!.. you see, me, jiawen, claire and sili were discussing about doomsday during english at the library.Sili and claire said lots of ppl say that it's gonna be in 2010. I thought it was supposed to be one 21st december 2012. Hope is none of 'em.. It was funny though! Talking about what we have not done yet. HAHA.

I have not had my own dog.
I have not bought and live in my dream house of like 50 000+ sf.
I have not bought my own cool car..ferrari, porsche, mercedes sports car.
I have not blast the music in my very own sports car and drive down the street.
I have not done something nice? that people would remember me.
I have not got a guitar.
I have not learn driving.
I have not gotten a job.
I have not earn huge money.
I have not become a billionaire.
I have not skydive.
I have not done ice skiing.
I have not become famous.
I have not dye my hair.
I have not rebond/perm my hair.
I have not done manicures/pedicures.
I have not inspire other people. haha
I have not been to L.A.
I have not open my own vet clinic.
I have not treat animals.
I have not gone to university.
I have not gone to australia to study.
I have not become a famous star.
I have not been to europe.
I have not bungee jump.
I have not worn a dinner dress.
I have not worn a wedding dress.
I have not travel the world.
I have not swim at the beach.
I have not sun tan at the beach.
I have not seen huge celebrities.(singapore's ones' are damn small.no offence.it's true)
I have not moved house.
I have not gone/have a slumber party.
I have not gone clubbing before..duh.
I have not bought skinny jeans.
I have not worn really high heels out.
I have not meet my old friends like 10+ years later and talk about those times.. haha
I have not grown up..
ETC..

haha. Of course there are many other things that I've yet to do. Haix. Hope I'll get to do those things in the future.. haha.

Goodbye.

0 comments: