0
yesterday had science tuition..BORING..yays after tt rushed 2 go 2 sch..wen i went out of my house, i saw this stray dog. so poor ting la! i wanted 2 giv food 2 it..bt my maid was lyk dun wan or sth.. anyway went 2 sch 2 meet jiawen,wenhui n rachel 2 go 2 tm.. (:

on the way 2 tm, on the mrt...toked bout tings..lyk jiawen n gaohan those kind of tings? jiawen's shoes was nice (: oh ya i saw tara(kcp) at the mrt.. she took the same 1 n boarded off at the SAME station as me.. haha she saw me (: n waved n smile.. me 2 XD..

reached tm.. wenhui super hyper. n "rushed" 2 the cinema.. haix.. the queue 4 the food was super long..oh and i saw.. melissa(kcp) ther.. so said hi (: finally.. we were done wif queuing..i helped rachel 2 carry her large. sized coke. cuz she needed her 2 hands 2 carry the nachos..cuz it was super big.. anyway.. we proceeded 2 go in the cinema.. watched shrek 3! it was funny i tell u! super! XD so nice la..recomended 4 u 2 watch.. XD u..wun regret.? (:

after tt.. chionged 2 cs 2 take neoprints haha.. spend super long time ther.although.. we onli took 1 time.. lala..after we took. wenhui had 2 go..haha she pulled jia wen along (: kind of.. then me n rachel cut the neoprints. haha after a while.. tired-looking jiawen came bak n we.. distributed the neoprints. (: i lyk the one" see,hear,speak" no evil..bt it was the small one.. haiz.. the "XOXO" iz oso nice (:

anyway.. we went down as they needed 2 go bak. i called my mom.. (was supposed 2 meet her ther..2 check my earas i pierced it.. wks ago) she was at tm..the entrance ther..so we went diff directions wen i reached metro.. n went tru ther.. (the linking 2 tm) n rushed n found my mom . n sis. so, proceeded 2 find my sis's swimming costume. bt cudn't, so went 2 check my ear.. n that person..who checked my ear..told me 2 relax.. as she said i was trembling..(nvr wadd) (: so checked my ear. n it was healing fast. she said 2 go bak nxt wk n she wud try 2 remove n then i can wear other earings already! yays! so happy.. juz a month onli! no..3wks! yay! not lyk my sis.. she took 3 mths.. cuz her ear had sum infection.. anyway my sis bot her swimming costume frm..frm..sum shop..(i4g) then went 2 charles n keith.. bt nth much.. so went 2 metro..i needed 3/4 pants. n shorts. bt i cudn't find..so went 2 find tops (: bot 3.. i was lyk going in n out of e changing rm lor.. "s" size was 2 small 4 2 tops. "m"was quite big? "l" was super large..so bot 1"s" and 2 "m" oh ya.. wen i was in the rm. i heard sum1 saying 2 her frenz or sth." I LOOK HOT!" lyk tt leh..haha so funny (: nvm. so bot 3 tops(: nvm in hong kong can buy MORE. ther's this super nice demin shorts. bt my mom said it was too short. so sad la! reluctantly put it bak ): wanted 2 find pumps..bt cudnt.. pumps iz those so called ballerina shoes.. after tt..went 2 basement n my mom bot tings..n bla bla.. went 2 find my father.."he droved here 2 fetch us" n sat in the car.. it was nice (: haha lame.

oh ya manda. if u ever read this. i said rongly..my parents said tt badminton is frm 3-4 this sat. which iz 2morrow. kay?












i lyk this the best (: hear,see,speak no evil!























this is oso nice! (:
at the bottom pic in this "XOXO" pic, jiawen look lyk stefanie sun haha.. she looks nice la.. (:






















this is okay













haha dun really lyk this.






















off shoulder..




















normal shirt.




















this is lyk..normal. .bt u tye the string behind ..

buh bye~!(:

0 comments: