0
decided 2 post.. (: sooo shall strt frm hmm.. tuesday (:

morn: science tuition(nth much)
evening : maths tuition.. v. funny one.. my tuition teacher came.in my opinion, she was dressed like a gypsy(correct spelling?) then told her tt.. n she said she was moonlighting..dots. my mom gav a her a dumpling -.=" made by her me n sis n maid.. duno if she took the one made by me.. bt 99% nvr..cuz i made very few..(lazy)XD so she said if i helped my mom make it.. haha lyk wad lyk tt.. so ya la. then she show an expression bt jk jk onli..(tt's wad she said)..anyway she commented tt it was nice..

halfway during tuition
wen she was explaining..bla.. i caught sight of this BRIGHT pink ting.. HAHA.. it was her stra.p ha. so tried 2 control myself frm laffing..bt cudnt..=O.. n she was "shocked" AT MY SUDDEN LAFFING. XD so i pointed 2 her shoulder.. XD..she looked n said, laffing,"yup, i wore pink 2day."

THOUGHT.. of the word..B-O-O..SUMTING..word
wen she said she," Lend me ur books." i heard,"lend me ur..boo..bs."
HAHAH.. my expression went lyk tt: =\, =O , <=), <=DDD haha laffed again.. haix.. cudnt control mah... =D so i wanted 2 tell her wad i heard bt it was hard .. cuz i was laffing away.
i went lyk this,"I.. (laffs).. THOU..(laffs) THOUGHT I HEARD U (laffs)..PRONOUNCE BO(laffs) books.. u noe.. as B-O-O... sth..."
She said,"huh?"
I said," u noe.. tt laffing)"
she cut in,"OOHHH, no nid 2 say already.."
n burst in 2 laughter aiya it went sth lyk tt (:

she tok tok tok.. n this time.. i spotted tt pink ting again..wanted 2 control myself frm laffing.. bt CUDNT. failed. ahh..
she: O.O .
me," The pink thing again."

she:laffed. she," SO EMBARRASSING! " hah

laffed at other tings..these are the MAIN ones.. (:
she oso said," 2day's the last tues lesson..(sniffed)"
diao haha she sniffed so lame.. cuz going holiday erm. on the 19th so..ya haha


2day had science in the morning...gt freaked out wen my science tutor toked bout flatworms.. n SPIDERS..i hate tt. those. she said she gt a starfish. n she's gonna bring sum speciments the nxt lessons.

SIAN! english. ltr in the afternoon.. argh.wen my eng tutor was explaining the phrase,"As if butter wud not melt in her mouth." she demonstrated..i laffed at her face. ha. so..eeyer.. no offence (:0

NTH much.. bb (: btw..TAG MY TAGBOARD. even if u hav nth 2 say..say HI!!

0 comments: