0
2day
-had P.E. lessons. =O n had 2 run 1 round around my huge sch. about. 1.05km? still quite lil la. anyway..my timing was 6min 27 sec. haha XD so slow. quite la.

-nxt was maths. abigail accidentally scratched my table wif my clip. so. i was trying 2 remove it(Bt cant) then mr chia suddenly looked at me lyk i did tt. so told the truth..ABIGAIL DID IT!!

-then nxt was acc..it was. okay. the new acc teacher was funny haha the way she lafs n her herself. she went lyk this," he he he!!" lol.

-nxt was chinese. nth much

-recess was nxt. oh ya btw they changed the bell 2 a chime. sth lyk kcp's one. bt this sounds much older n echoey ..

-science. changed teacher. my teacher's now mr lam. sth sth. his eng name iz samson. haha. er anyway. he was funny. n wen he read each person's name frm the class list. mine was the interesting one. cuz it was.. aiya u noe la. rare? ya.. anyway. he wen he read tiffany's one. he showed a kind of face. lyk so shocked lyk tt wen he saw her. bad. haix. anyway. he rmb. my name! yeas. cuz. as u see again. it was unique. bt it was a bad ting. cuz if i do sth bad(which i tink i wudnt XD) ppl wud rmb my name? D: he was so funny. haha did the ghost action. wif a blur blur face ha. cherlyn was the leader of the ghost grp . hah. bai gui? XD

-lunch.. abigail was toking n eating n suddenly a rice frm her mouth went 2 sum where above her chin ther
..SO FUNNY!

-interaction period..okay la

-assembly..BORING. almost slept. principal's SPEECH. n discipline master's short bt goondu n irritating n noisy n fierce scolding.

-went home.

aha now 4 the hk trip. LUVED the first day of the trip..practically shopped a lot? wif my mum n dad. my sis waas at home(in sg) studying.. muahha.. bot a shirt 4 my sis. tot of many others 2 bt my mum tot she didnt like them when she did. lala lurved hk clothes..bt hong kong was dusty.

day 2..met my mum's fren n her husband. her fren said tt i looked lyk my mum.. more.. her husband was the super joking kind. didn't really enjoyed.. was quite boring..cuz my mum had 2 spend a long time at this jewellery casing shop..

day 3..boring? went wif dad 2 SHOP. so obviously.boring la

day 4..did the same ting..

day 5! YAY! mum no nid 2 work on tt day!! so went shopping! yays ! much NICER! WOOHOO! haha k. oh ya..if i step in 2 the mtr or in the restaurant ppl wud look at me la. so.. wad. on the streets this two teenagers were lyk looking at me. haix. then sum other ppl oso lor. anyway


random pics!















3/4 pants

















first bubble skirt!

















another 3/4 pants

















red shirt!
















shirt! wif 2 pieces
















zoom in!
















a long shirt(front view)
















back vew



sum kind of dress? nid 2 wear a shirt or sth inside (:

back view
shirt.

back view

i took tt frm a shopping centre.


street




















































0 comments: