0
GOSH.i am sooo exhausted.juz bathed cuz juz came bak frm badminton.. played wif amanda(so called "manda")..kind of.. anyway..

we were playing n playing.. yay i smashed n most times she cudnt get it.. muahaha.. bt she gt beat me la. then ther's this siblings playing. .n the guy asked my father where 2 get a shuttlecock.. (u muz buy it) so my father was lyk.. asking me 2 lend him..(in the end we gave) so passed the BRAND NEW (juz bot 2day) shuttlecock 2 him..

then me n manda played lor..after a while.. the sister.. came n asked if we wanna play doubles.. so we agreed (: play play play smashed here smashed ther.. miss here miss ther.. bla bla..oh ya.. n the brother(both of em were mayb 20+ ?) accidentally hit the sister wif the shuttlecock wen he was playing..haha she was standing infront.. so funny! (:he hit her 2 times..anyway..was exhausted.. n i ran out of water..after pouring her some. n her pouring 4 herself a lot.cuz wen i poured 4 her..my hand was shaking..haha duno y =O bot erm. a drink..manda n me shared..manda drank most of it =p

anyway played 4 a super long time.. n wen the sister wanted 2 rest. . oso rested. n left her brother n manda 2 play.. MUAHAHAH.. ya la. then after tt manda wanted 2 rest.. n
didnt wanna play after tt.. so said bye..bla..n went 2 the car.. my whole ponytail was wet. n manda's shirt was 1/3 wet (:( behind) manda wanted 2 show me her neoprints..bt we were reaching home le..so other times lor..

maths tuition was.. okay la...not as funny as night ones? (:

buh bye

btw, HAPPY 13TH BDAE, YEE CHUN! :D

0 comments: