0
boo..going 2 hong kong 2morrow.. yays. shopping! XD =D 19th-22th or 23rd. i 4gt. haha (: currently workin on my history project ting. n i havent pack. ! =O haix. the flight wud b early. if tt's the case.. i muz wake up early 2morrow! so sad. hmm..wad shld i buy 4 a.7 ? haha (: duno lehs. juz noe tt i'm gonna go shopping! n buy all those nice clothes.. yays. will b going wif my parents onli. sis wud stay at home 2 study..muahaha.. bt it wud b quite boring luh. cuz mum wud go 2 work n i wud b stuck wif my dad. go shopping wif him? no way. he wud choose all those yucky old-fashion clothes 4 me =O n he wud say"this one? this one nice" wen it's.... bt he wud buy tings la. less thrifty than my mum. (: which IS a good ting. lala shld i sit in the centre(in between them) during the flight? or sit nxt 2 e window? =D pst.. most of my bottoms i'm bringing are skirts. HOW how. bt i'm bringing a 3/4 pants.. which is borrowed frm my sis! main reason is bcuz. i dun hav those "go out" shorts! n i dun even hav any3/4 pants. haha going ther 2 buy.. n belts 2! gonna buy tt,n tops. n those long necklace. SHOES. pumps?! =O skirts... MUAHAH. k la gtg bb. nida do finish my hw (:

btw, is this nice? 4 my history project.. still hav others la. bt their not in JPEG format. so i lazy 2 convert them (did it in photoshop..muz keep it plain la..izzit? (: hmm i onli decorated near the words. cuz gonna juz take tt part. u see there's lyk a line ther. ) I took the background in Tokyo one!! NICE ryt?! this one is tilted. as in purposely turn 90degrees one. izzit90? anw. ya (:


0 comments: