0
GT A NEW CAMERA YESTERDAY! kay..oh ya.. juz realised tt i hav science tuition on thurs oso!! ah! iz lyk 2maths tuition a wk, 2 science tuition a wk n 1 eng tuition a wk... worst than b4 PSLE lor.. haix..

anyway..yesterday b4 my maths tuition teacher came..was frantically trying 2 dry my hair (: it's thick lor..haix..wanna thin it.. okay so she came.. tuition was upstairs.. so..i always get confused which switch tt is downstairs on the upstair's er corridor? light.. finally figured it out n went up..so she was marking marking n she was finally done.. so i gt 1 rong.. n i was doing my corrections n i did rongly so started 2 messily cancel it.. n tt time..she was about 2 say my hw was neat..HAHA.. lamee..oh ya.. then i was doing sum excercises on the maths bk.. n i caught her staring at my nails or sth.. so i lyk looked up.. at her.. haha she was lyk "nth nth.. u repainted ur nails??" lyk of course la. .(:after sum time.. sum. she started 2 drink frm the cup.. i duno y i was laffing..i 4gt..so it was difficult 4 her 2 juz drink cuz.. i laff then she laff.. so obviously.. (: had a evil plan 2 laff n make her choke..almost succeeded..bt didnt ): nnn! my mother offered her a plate of duno wad..(i 4gt) haha so she eat then i laff at her (4 sum reason..really gt reason! bt once again, i 4gt) =D then i kept doing the rong questions la! then she laff at me.. haix.. she said she dun wan 2 come 4 nite tuitions le. haha always end up laffing.. haha n halfway during tuition, the light on top of her suddenly produced a sound.. so i looked at the light.. she said,:it izzit gonna drop on me, izzit?" haha so laffed at her.. imagining wad wud happen (: she did the same..she was wearing multi-coloured supper colourful socks then, btw.. haha tt time she wore mickey mouse ones! laffed at her 4 many other things oso.. bt 4gt la (:> after tuition..went down... had difficulty switching off the light.. cuz i was carrying so many bks n my cup haha.. so juz put the cup on the keyboard (luckily it didnt drop) n switched it off.. n went down..

e air n pause..haha n the camera j850 15 my mom was toking wif her.. haix..so my sis was lyk telling me about sum bag against the cupboard n asking me 2 open it.. she said i wud juz scream..bt already guessed it was a camera so didnt scream.. so after tt started "exploring" the cam! so cool lor.. 7.1 megapixel.. LCD monitor.. widescreen ..not sure if it's the one tt was advertised on the tv..it's canon digital IXUSsth lyk tt (: yays! oh ! n me n my sis started jumping in2 the air n lyk doing poses.. i told her 2 lyk pretend we are fighting each other n jump! lyk those in the chinese shows.. the fly up 2uz captures it lyk tt..super clear lor.. ther iz this duno wad motion thing. n it can recognise faces..! so cool..okay some pics..




















the camera!



























































nice? (:

lazy 2 blog le bb

0 comments: