0
There's a blister on my thumb ):

I'm probably going out tomorrow! ;D hehe. Oh, I've just gotten levis skinnies! and a top. finally. haha I got it on saturday.

Oh anyway, on saturday, I went to kcp's carnival. Brenda, amanda and wendi went. Helped mrs loy.. omg that sucked a lot. We had to walk around the whole school to sell.. cans of orange juice.. which was not cold...But did it in the end.. and ran away when she asked for more help (: haha. wendi stayed behind to help her.. Anw, saw many ex-kcp ppl. Some looked different.

Then amanda and I went to brenda's house.. played monopoly.. with her sister.. was yawning away. Then played badminton and all. Brenda's condo's windy. Oh and i love her guitar (:

btw amanda, I'll send the photos to you when you're online! haha. =B didn't upload to my comp yet! =X

0 comments: