0
Today was the last day of school. so sad! hmm last day as a class..

We had assembly in the morning. Mr Chua told us about some rules that they changed. Next year, on every monday, assembly will start at 8.20am (: yay can wake up later! ;D then they designed a new pair of socks. they made it shorter! (so we don't have to fold to make it shorter) haha. they allowed finger food and drinks to be brought out of the canteen. gone are the smuggling days where we smuggled out food from the canteen (: it was thrilling though. haha.

Spring cleaning was after assembly. The classroom was damn dirty. The windows were cleaned. Oh! we could see our reflections in the windows after that! =D

Collected report book. Didn't dare to see my ranking till a while later 9: haix. got number 13.. so sad. and average was 70.8 --although my highest so far but awww, pffttt darn the mid year exams, it dragged me down down down. but on the brighter side, I improved. haix. really hope i can get into triple science geog.. !

Haix. I'm probably going japan for holiday. I know it's like a wow thing for many, but I seriously have looking forward to going Los angeles like so much.. My motivation was L.A. in december.. I'm sooo sadddd..

Reccession sucks.

0 comments: