0
Just came back from clarke quay. Had buffet dinner at novotel. and gym exercise before that.

Oh, I received the edusave bursary thing. top 25% (: couldn't achieve 10% haha. I think I have a chance to get the new ipodtouch. Since my parents promised to get me a dog if i got into triple science. and they didn't buy one cuz i'[m probably gonna study in australia. I was so depressed la.. so they should compensate me (: If I'll really get one, I throw the old one to my sis. heh heh. But I wanna dog ):

There are so many movies that I wanna watch. (: BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA . wildchild? the coffin. haha.twilight. four christmas... I love christmas! haha If only it snows in Singapore....It's so sad.

lala.. and maybe.. i'll be going to Kuala Lumpur before the taiwan + Hk trip (: on a coach.

0 comments: