0
woke up damn early today ( it's early for me ) 7.20... cuz of cca. threw on my interact shirt. It's damn big.. it's an S size though. Rehearsed in school on the programmes we're gonna do at the children's home . Twisted balloons. then at around 11.. we boarded the bus to make our way there.

Oh my god we were standing on stage. erm. I mean i'm don't have stage fright. It's just that we were standing for a few ours i think. that my legs hurt. I expected the hall to be full. haha! but it wasn't.. (: I had to scream into the microphone.It's volume was so soft..

I'm lazy to continue..

I'm either going taiwan, bangkok or australia for my holiday..

my toe nails are black. haha. Had to remove the white and pink nail polish on my fingernails cuz of school and all ): Gonna paint them again!!

=D I want the circus album by britney spears!
haha and madonna's "hard candy".
and beyonce's "I am sasha fierce".
but i want circus album most (:

0 comments: