0
piano was okay la..

"According to the rules, ppl who are tagged must write 7 weird things about themselves and then choose 7 ppl to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment saying "you are tagged" in their blog and tell them to read your blog..."

erm.. weird things huh.

#1. Oh! I know.. I think about things like.. what would become of you after death? what if there's no such thing as a spirit or sth..and you just disappear. and why does the universe even exists? What if there's no such thing as heaven? <== all these lor.

#2. Sometimes i feel that i'm dreaming or sth.. a weird feeling la..

#3. I kinda not like ppl to.. copy me? weird or not. haha.heckk

#4. I can.. "use my brain" to predict on an anwser?Not those.. open answers. like u know deal
or no deal those kind.

#5. ERM!! er... i don't know.. I.. like to plan outfits? Although that's not weird..

#6. I'll cry if i see like a kitten or animal being run over by a car although i don't know that kitten.. i did before.. haha..

#7. I.Can't really bear to throw away my things?? diao..

okay.. i'm tagging wenhui, zi ling, brenda, jia en, julian , jiawen, abigail

0 comments: