0
I just came back from parkway parade and guess what? =D i bought ballerina flats! pumps! YAYS. my mom allowed me to buy slippers too! (those kind of slippers from ..charles and keith? yep those type.) I saw many chij katong primary students today at parkway..they are P6s.. haha.. missed wearing that uniform D: ..painted my nails..but the white part is coming off... so, i have to repaint it D: and hurray! tomorrow is my last Chinese tuition lesson until next year! Have not really been doing anything, except for tuition homework and practicing on the piano. haha my piano teacher's(my sis's friend) A levels end on.. 16 or 17 of november.. i wanna learn new songs on the piano XD. haha. Oh yes. My mom told me that the bookshop auntie said that the school's gonna bring up the standard of English and CHINESE. My worst two subjects! Why not bring up the standard for others!! Like maybe maths? I'll be so doomed for Chinese. Anyway,

Looking forward to the bbq at brenda's house on monday XD AND
the malaysia trip with onejustice AND
learning piano AND
the ending of my chinese tuition lesson AND
getting a haircut.. soon.

0 comments: