0
okay.. not gonna elaborate about the bbq.. lazy la. I got the 2GB memory card for my phone yesterday! haha.. Surprisingly, i'm not SO excited about the malaysia trip with the class haha, not sure why.. and i'm lazy to pack my travel bag.. I've got.. 47 things on my list, including small stuffs like hair clips and plastic bags for my clothes haha. HELP ME. I still have no idea what to wear..

OH! I'm gonna have my piano lesson on this Sunday! Haha the first piano lesson.. so, planning to learn a song first before she comes.. I have this keyboard which shows me how to play the song.. so, i'm not reading any score or whatever..anyway, the song is called "Pathetique"Sonata 2nd Mov (i'm just copying what they wrote on the keyboard (: ) The song's quite nice.. it's by Beethoven.


Going to sydney on the.. erm. in December.. (: and i'm gonna spend my b'dae there.

12 DECEMBER <--my birthday (: i love the number 12.. as you know, my birth time and register number have to do with the number 12.. (:

0 comments: