0
heh..i got the top 25%..edusave thing..aim for 10% next yr! this yr was slackish.. and OMG. This year to get in to chung cheng high school (main), you need to have a PSLE score of 250 or more?! omg.. it was 242 last year!! well. that's what my mom's friend told my mom..her daughter's p6, so she got the book thing..

okay. erm. i'm lazy to blog about the trip (: anw. we stayed in suites!!!! XD the room was so nice for the first night.. and since it was too big for two people, sili and I decided to moved down to rachel and julian's room. I couldn't sleep for the first night. I was still up at 3am. -.=" I loved the shopping (: heh. I should have bought more things ..haix. regretted. ehh. Shall just post pictures!! Oh, we went to the fa guo chun on the second night.. we "complained" to the hotel reception about our room XD..we end up in a suite XD. thanks to yang lao shi! yays! (: She's funny and cute . I look not nice in some photos, so i shall not post it! HAHA. the room pictures and the night view are taken by sili, the rest by me except for the ones with me in it.. Oh and the chili at the bottom, is from my garden (: i put in on the piano chair and took pictures (:































































































































































































































































































































































































































































0 comments: