0
morning assembly. took my temperature. it was 36.7.
then chinese. had ying yong wen. (write letter 2 ur biao di. telling him bout wad traffic tings)
then P.E. wah wanna die la. 2.4. my timing suz HOW?! deproved! muz practice. after i finished running. wah super tired. wanna faint!! a bit giddy oso.. which is bad. n my throat was super dry. wanna puke la aiyo. almost. ha. juz 1 time lyk. almost. then another after the run almost. ha.
er then. recess . duh rushed 2 canteen. desserts! lala
bla bla then science then eng then geog ..geog was super funny. me n abigail was laffing at the contour lines. HAHA mountains n hills. farmers prefer FLAT lands 2 plat their crops ON! steep mountain ting HA. then HOW HIGH IT IS! HAHA laff until gt tears in my eyes la. we were observing sth. =D sick. n frm my position. it is a good position 2 observe. making it more funny =D abi oso.

then art. haix. art ryt. my grp cudnt decide on wad theme 2 hav.! ahh. finally did it. =D

then went back 2 class. n waited 4 abigail 2 put her tings. under her table. n waited 4 gao han. cherlyn,cheng hao, regine was ther waiting oso. bla blah. finally he came. so we proceeded 2 go down. out of sch. to my house . to practice 4 eng speech n drama. lazy 2 elaborate haha

then reached. n cheng hao shouted sth frm the gate of my house. i 4gt wad. so ya we went in. put our bags down. n he saw one of my shirt. the one i bought frm hk. i posted the pic! he said tt i wear this kind?! iz lyk not lyk it's those show show one. it's the grey one. wif black n white top in it. u can see if u wan. in my previous post. anw.abigail, regine n cherlyn went 2 sit on the couch. gao han n cheng hao stood or sit. i duno. lala bla bla. then i decided 2 bathe so went up. took a long time cuz i had 2 blow my hair. n cheng hao was lyk outside. the room. n shouting. bla bla. sick tings.
oh ya. i went up. n cheng hao put salt in my french fries! n gao han was. pooing. HAHHA. PUT A LOT LEH. i heard frm my maid tt they 2 went 2 the kitchen n asked 4 chili sauce. n then duno say wad"philene lyk salt ar" which i dun. n they took the salt. n cheng hao put it in. cherlyn followed suite n put salt in hers. =O abigail n regine nvr object! AHH! so i came down bla bla. they asked me 2 eat in. dun waste food or wadeva. then. cheng hao poked the fork into the french fry n wanted 2 feed me. obviously i ran away. anyway. since they want me 2 eat it soo much. i took a tiny piece. GOSH IT WAS SALTY. so spit it out. haha. cherlyn said it was not la!!anyway.. my maid prepared fruits 4 us. cheng hao played wif the longan. he wanted 2 throw it backwards or sth. n it hit me. he put it in cherlyn's shirt oso!! haha he was lyk where izzit? where izzit? n "touching" cherlyn's back. so cherlyn was lyk "bu yao mo wo la" ha

went up. n gao han went out then bla bla bla. n went in2 the toilet again. read the lines.. i hate tt DADDY part la. OMG lor. n someone farted. ew. cherlyn abi n regine n me tink it's cheng hao.. cuz gao han wasnt ther. n wifout cheng hao. the smell wasnt there. EWW. so ya. 3TIMES SUMMORE..
message 2 jia wen: how are u gonna tolerate this? ha!
lazy 2 elaborate. they went back n gao han n cheng hao shouted wad "wo hui hui lai"(
i will come bak) n they were saying bye bye . blah.

so tt was my day. haix. SLEEPY!!
2morrow then post the pics.

0 comments: