0
actually wanted 2 go back 2 kcp on friday. bt.. didnt. lazy 2 state the reasons. or will later in the post? nth much happened in sch tt day. rmb tt cheng hao slamed the classrm window in my face. hmpf. ltr flat how?! huh huh!! jia wen! discipline ur dardar =D =P. n then. wad ar. nth lor. after sch went home 2 change n bathe wadeva. n took 196 to the marine parade library 2 meet manda. guessed tt she was at the woung adults section. so i went there lor. n she was there. haha. she told me kcp carnival ended at 1.30 n she not going. i was lyk. D= if she cant go i cant go. ahh. my mum told me tt. AHH then. she said tt mrs loy msg her tt. omg la. end up is 3.30 then finish. ahh mrs loy... ahh,. so her mum said tt ther gt no one cuz carnival ended so cant go. then wen amanda received the news tt 3.30 then end. me: =DD she called her mom. n gt a scolding instead. oops.
so bla bla went down n guess who we saw? ZILING N EMILY! n their frens. who we dunno haha. so surprising la!so we took fotos n wadeva.

monday. had 2 act as AH KIM. this spastic, retarded gal. OMG la. so... AHH.. so it went lyk this. ms low did not giv us time 2 prepare. n then i had 2 rush 2 tie my crazy 2 pony tail. cuz it was going 2 b my turn. so i juz grabbed a bunch of hair n tied it. =OO one up one down. soo. embarrassing! i entered. n everyone was laffing. AHHHH AHHH!! cheng hao was supposed 2 b my dad. n supposed 2 hit me wif a broom. cuz i snatched the jade pendant away n ran around wif it. it was hillarious. =DD n the jade pendant ryt. was funny. I MADE IT! YAYS! lala. then at the "wedding" then he put the "necklace" on 4 me la. then put. oso so lousy.. halfway it dropped. =OO so juz held it. ha. thennn . nth much lor. claire was lyk. nvm. haha.

soo. 2day. nth much oso lor. as in not so. wad. ahh. bt was still fun. aiyas. picture time.!





















jia wen..





















aha. silly took me. HA SILI. SILLY! .




















haha =OO





















i look weird! AHH





















a pic. wif peanut butter, bunny. abigail ha..




















amanda..




















oops!





















zi ling!



















retarded face. =DD



















emily! long time no see! =P



















ziling n amanda.




















AH LALA.






















BYES!

0 comments: