0
chinese was nothing much. OH NO! there was sumting. wadda. it WAS disgusting okay. super man.
okay. abigail felt sth on her leg so she flicked it away. 2 my side. n she felt guilty so she checked if it was on my skirt. it wasnt. she saw it on the floor. beside my leg. SICK MAN. n i tot tt ting was a purplish red gummy sweet. so i said," wad?" and i glanced back at it. it OVERTURNED. IT WAS A SICK SICK WORMM. it's legs were in the air. moving n wiggling . sick la. i quickly moved 2 abi n shrieked.(kind of) i was lyk squashing her, haha cuz i was too scared. THE WORM was sick. then duno who go n moved it. gao han ar. then duno wad. then sum slime ting came out of it. sick sick sick. n u noe wad? yang meh meh gave me a paper n asked ME 2 throw it away. me. me leh. i was so freaked out she still gaved me. ppl were laffing la. n luckily huixuan came 2 my rescue. she dared 2 pick it up! bt it kept dropping. so gao han came. n picked it up. juz as it reached the dustbin, it dropped out. sick la!!! ahh. dun wanna tok bout it.

then was lit. ms yee let us listen 2 "it's my life" by Bon Jovi <--correct? (i 4gt) she was super funny man. the volume was too loud n she duno how 2 soften it! u shld hav seen the look on her face!! she was clicking n clicking the volume control on itunes. then cant cuz she haven click "OK" on an alert. HAHA so the alert was blinking n blinking. HAHAHAH her shocked face was sooo funy. me n abi was laffing away. b4 recess. we saw the worm again (near the dustbin) n it was still alive. wriggling. sickkk recess. nth much then IB . boring. Then science. =O HAD SCIENCE TEST.!! i noe i gt 1 qn rong le. ( i last minute change leh wen he said put down ur pens) AHHHH gosh la..scary leh then science ended. and yuting returned me the dragon book of verse and i was putting it in my bag outside the classroom. n the guys were i tink they were gonna change in the class rm. so they were lyk. i wanna see them wadeva. n abigail went away le. D= so sili abigail n me went 2 the concourse..2 wait 4 the 2.4km run.they did the lit hw while i did the journal. sili was taking pics. diaos. n u noe wad. they cancelled the run!!YAYS! due to rain!!~!!!! yays can practice! TOOK BY ME!




















MY PENCIL CASE! Taken BY ME!!

























i took this in the library. (long time ago) and it reminds me of sth.. my pri sch frens wud noe. sth gt 2 do wif toiletbowl.. the mr toiletbowl ting? ha






















ABIGAIL!






















i happened to look, so i didnt smile. it was juz a glance =D
























abigail! n me la.






















gotta do maths tuition hw ! bye!

0 comments: