0
2day's tiring.

AND FROM NOW ONWARDS. i have to write every homework down on my class white board.
Ms low's fault. juz her sentence. " i am gonna appoint sum1 2 write the hw on the class white board as i am sick of. ( duno wad ting) and that person is none other than (looks around) me: looking at my file.. PHILENE." i was lyk. SHOCKED la. is lyk this is HOMEWORK leh HOMEWORK.. not wadeva ting but HOMEWORK. ahh. which i usually ask ppl the homework for the day. sumtimes. n the evil abigail was laffing away.

anyway. wen i went home. wif abi. i told her sumting. n then suddenly she laffed lyk siao. those. loud loud super loud type. so i laffed lor. made my stomach pain.( cuz of sit ups the previous day.) toking bout tt. my neck hurts n shoulder hurts cuz of pull ups. my leg hurts cuz of sit n reach. ah.

after tt, went 2 yishun jc for interact club installation ting. tt was. boring. felt lyk sleeping. YISHUN LEH. SO FAR. anyway. gtg. haven finish. homework.. HOMEWORK. how i dread tt word. ahh

0 comments: