0
You know what? I'm listening to backstreet boys' songs!! haha.. and N*SYNC 's too.. a few of them la.. currently listening to genie in a bottle by christina aguilera.. (: oldies.. it's nice! but I still prefer britney to christina.. haha.





oooh look!









































Boots from timberland!! My first pair of boots! woohoo.. ;D



I feel like wearing 'em out. But this's SINGAPORE... awww. It'll be so hot.. that's practically why i hate sg's weather.. you cant wear some type of clothes and all.. It's like almost the same weather all year round.



Ohhh Li jia wei lost ): sad leh.. pstt. I was did the "da xiao ren" thing.. to guo yue.. shh.. haha! then she won 2 rounds! but after that got tired.. haix. she lost. so sad la.. It was this close! a tie at first. I really hope she'll be playing in 2012! (: haha.. she said in the interview that she may not be able to participate in 2012.. haix she cried.. tsk tsk tsk.. watching the match was really thrilling.. seriously! haha my mom was like later heart attack.. it's true!



Hmm.. I wanna go back to kcp on teacher's day.. haa definitely going back next year, after prime ends... the new building on the old site! aww.. all those memories.. ;) miss those days..those years were cool... (:



I'm so old

0 comments: