0

hip hop is cool (:

It's still so hard to tie my hair.. aww. It's so short and thin. well it's getting thicker [ :) / :( ] Neutral feelings about it. haha. Anw. physics was in the lab today. =X the teacher's middle button was unbuttoned accidentally. I kinda thought there wasn't any button. oh well .. calligraphy was next.. hmm my flower sucks. haha but my fish kinda look okay from far (:

Recess. Bought food from jap store. we were quite early! I was so full.

chinese.. slack period.. at the concourse..we were talking bout barney, spongebob, hi-5, powerpuff girls. haha. Oh i just remembered during like p6, haha brenda, amanda and me were in the science lab at the basement in school.. haha me and manda printed a teletubies picture out. It was damn hilarious. haha missed laughing like siao.

Next was acc.. but it was replaced by physics.. haha around half of the class got scolded from being late.. everyone was quiet after that.. got back our physics paper.. I was like ... neutral feelings once again haha. 23/25.. cheng hao and wenhui got the same too. highest. haha an achievement. had 27/35 for chemistry. at first I was like looking at the 27.. for a moment I thought it was 21.. heh but it wasn't.. phew. I'm so gonna be dead for the math test.. I don't think I'll score as high as the previous one. this one sucked.. I'll be happy if I got 14 or 13 already.

then was english.. did some vocab excercise..

E Lit was next.. wasn't called out. yay.

I feel like playing badminton soon. (: but tests are coming!! ):

Awww we've got the end of year exam timetable..

seriously cant wait till the exams are over... play time!

0 comments: