0

A silver for Singapore!

Singapore's women table tennis team didn't win gold.. but they won silver! =D woahh. after 48 years of waiting.. haha so cool (:

Highlights of the day:

-chinese tuition in the morning
-studied for geog(haix)
-played with amanda badminton at mountbatten cc
-studied for geog
-watched some parts of the table tennis match (:

Chinese tuition passed quite fast today! he he..

Afternoon:

studied for geog before amanda came.. okay she came. haha she's going trinity college and monash too. after sec 4.. most probably la.. haha HIGH 5.. at least I wouldn't be so lonely (: should i take vet course? haix.. anyway we went to mountbatten cc to play badminton. took my dad's car there. haha it's been a while since I last played badminton!! sooo yep wasn't good (: was laughing at amanda playing >: ) Couldn't help it!

Played till my grey shirt was soaked! haha. It became light grey and dark grey.. amanda's shirt was translucent. haha. Oh the jelly bean she gave me's sitting on the couch. (: I think jelly beans are cute..

Anw took bus 10 home after that.. my thighs are aching.. okay the right thigh. omg. Tomorrow'll be worse.

Oh.. I cut my hair yesterday. It's soo short. Jia wen cut her's too! haha was like smsing her throughout the table tennis match.. haha Once again, Singapore won silver in the women's table tennis Olympics 2008!

haha. (:

0 comments: