0
Oohh. It's the last day of the march holidays! ): So fast. And soon it'll be the june holidays (: , and obviously it would end fast as usual as it seems to.

I'm doing my journal! Cant think of ideas.. haix, my march holidays were.. okay. Caught spiderwick's chronicles. HA, it was nice and funny. I have been spending these few days on my ipod, searching for songs on youtube. Britney spears's songs are nice. :) Oh ya. I hope it rains next week. Singapore's weather is too hot.

By the way.. i'm. short-sighted D; . haha a little only! 50 degree only(HAIX.) . and 25 astigmatism. So I went to get specs.. half-framed. The frame's thin and it's metal black. I don't need to wear it often. Just when i watch television and sit far from the white board.

Common test results are probably gonna be out by the end of next week. Oh my gaaawwdd.
I don't think that I would do well though but I hope that I do. Wish me luck! ;D

0 comments: