0
Hello. Just completed history project -.= I got back my maths and biology results!! ;D and chinese (which was gotten back way before)

I've got 82% for math and 93% for bio! I was so shocked for bio. yays! BUT, an ugly 52% for chinese. oh my gawd. Practically because I only had one question correct out of the ten questions for the tian kong. So I got 3/30 for that section. haha.
Haix, tomorrow..will be getting back history i guess.
Afraid of Chem marks. ):

Oh, during assembly, the principal was talking about prime in our school. Other than building the indoor sports hall, they are making the hall+canteen+classrooms larger, making an outdoor fitness area, better gym, well ventilated grand auditorium.. i guess( they would consider air conditioners.(: ) , a floating stage on the lake (the lake's already so small la.. compared to the past.) , linkage to all buildings, new toilets and new lockers and windows. lol.

I hope that they would complete most of the things before I graduate. XD


I love my ipod itouch.

0 comments: