0
:] Mid-years are nearing =O, D;

haha today's science was funny. Mr lam in particular. He was talking about the Rain clear shampoo commercial, he was saying that it was cool and all so he bought it. haha. His gf was sitting at the table or something then he copied rain . He said "I am Lam" as he put the shampoo on the table as how rain did. so lame. haha his gf ignored him. And he's taking our class for the sec 2 experiential camp! Cool. haha. Cant wait for the camp.. except for the mountain climbing and the toilets... It's at kota tinggi (johor ) 22nd may to 25th may (:

hmm.. chinese lesson was .. in a havoc lol.

so sad la, I thought i could finally get a dog (shi tzu) but my mom said it sheds.. so.. haix.. the chance of getting the dog flew away.. ):

haha I love the songs I've been listening too!

0 comments: