0
sick n stuck at home ): sore throat.. a bit of cough..n phlem.. AHH! so suay.. cuz of my eng tuition teacher lor..pass 2 me.. cuz of her i rushed home..n it was raining then.. theni gt all wet..really all.. then she was also sick..(still rush n wan 2 tutor me ) wada ! then cant play badminton 2morrow, 4 the badminton competition 2morrow..i wan lor...lyk so fun lyk tt..haix..hate her!! ahh!! feel lyk playing badminton now.. )X.. ahh! y muz it b 2day?! haix.. looking at badminton racket now.. haix.. anyway.. luckily i didnt go 2 sch.. bt i wan.. the gd ting iz tt i no nid 2 go 4 assembly mah.. hmm..so sad tt my sch dun hab badminton 4 gals.. so biased.. 4 boys only.. or i wun join interact club le.. if ther's badminton 4 gals..it wud confirm b my FIRST choice! lalala.. can they make 1?? haix.. y cant i get sick on wed..then 2morrow at least can play..SUAY.. yesterday..drowned myself wif lots of water.. bottles n bottles..it wud usually work(as in heal the next day) bt 2day it's worst? izzit? argh.. parents going china 2morrow..my father going 2 work ther for 2days izzit? then my mother tag along..ltr my sickness get worst how?! ah hh.. BADMINTON..haix..come 2 tink of it.. will get irritated by tt eng tuition teacher..who has a booming voice.. my ear wud feel super relaxed if se didnt tok lor.. now no more water le.. muz go refill..brb.. my third refill since i woke up at 11 ..bak.. DEPRESSED..haix.. hope i can go 2 sch 2morrow.. n hope tt i suddenly become bak 2 normal(not sick anymore).. badminton badminton badminton.. haix.. if i'm not playing..i wud b cheering..bt i cant..sore throat..AHH! haixx.. gonna find new blogskin le..bb

0 comments: