0
I JUZ PIERCED MY EAR!! YAY! FINALLY..AFTER MONTHS OF WAITING..went orchard yesterday 2 pierce(wisma atria) correct spelling?..juz.. 8 pm..around ther or 9 sth..after dinner at orchard hotel (:















SEE!!
















i found the prawn cute! (: bt was allergic 2 it ): so gave it 2 my lazy sis..my mother had 2 peel the shell 4 her..as she was PLAIN LAZY.































lazy person..she dun look lyk me ryt??GOOD.



actually i tot i had this 2 fotos i took during morning wif sili n jiawen..bt it mysteriously disappeared..mayb sum1 meddled wif my fone.
























my dad's plate



























random:






































































today:

had sum talk..in the hall..about books..was boring..oh ya..b4 the talk.. xin rui piaked my.. stap.. then a buckle came out..so went 2 the toilet after the talk..2 buckle.. then after recess was eng speech n drama.. didnt tink of any story cuz gaohan n chenghao was toking bout sick stuff.. erm..then nth much..oh ya lit.. i gt v.low ): n history oso..haix...onli lyk my maths results.. the only A1.. so sad.. okay la gtg bb

0 comments: