0
new skin!


I..LOST MY ENG YELLOWWWW FILE... =O.. ltr my maid accidentally threw it away then howwww?!!!!?? I LOST IT..OMG.. HAV BEEN LOOKING 4 IT 4 THE PAST..ER..OMG..1HR?! AHHH!! bt luckily it's juz worksheets.. as in.. lyk those.. notes.. i guess.. nid 2 borrow frm some 1 0:)..okay..shall post bout..sunday!
9.00a.m

woke up..blablabla..
10.a.m.
waiting 4 maths tuition teacher 2 come.. lazying around..


10.10a.m.(around ther)



tuition teacher came.. blabla..she said,"are u feeling better?" my expression:HUH.. mayb my mother changed the tuition date frm sat 2 sun(pleaded by me (: cuz..i havent finished my hw then (: and i said i needed 2 rest.. as i havent really recovered frm my .. flu aar? duno..) then she said,"oh no, u still look a bit pale." (sth lyk tt ) =O..i look..pale?!!! (i thought) geesh.. another comment of the "pale" word.. anyway... oh ya..she was frm kcp 2 ..and on the previous lesson, she said tt she didnt noe tt kcp was gonna b rebuilt..until she drove past it 1 "fine" day..haha..so sad..n it's really sad if u see the building..the memories..of..
the happy and mayb sad moments.. haix.. SO SAD!! ;( remember those times falling down.. , those times when i gt bad or GD results.. those times..outside the hall, when i accidentally hit the soft..ball against the pillar when trying to pick it up wif my racket..so it counced onto 2 wall..n hit my head.. i collasped laffing..brenda saw it..n we laffed lyk crazy..those times.. when playing badminton outside the hall..wif..manda.. n the shuttlecock kept flying on 2 the level above.. n "arguing" or listing facts about who 2 go up n take.. lyk," i cant walk..bla bla" n i always.end up going up the stairs..n picking it up..n going down the stairs.. after tt.. sooo unluckily, i hit the shuttlecock..n it gt stuck..at..father barre's pic ..on top of it..between the wall n it..wif manda laffing lyk crazy..n me, worrying.. bt i duno where izzit now..=p.. n times in the classrm..playing the card game, cheat.. (: n the avairy oso..where the dirty water gt spilled on me.. n i fell at the drain..n my pinafole gt torn..AHH! .. haha remembering the incident when a rabbit kept going..behind me..(: n touching the rabbits.. n the baby blak rabbits.. being called the "bird gal" or "avairy gal"by tt mrs loy.. haix..n going up the stage.. 4 prize giving.. sooo nervous then.. 2 times oso.. makes me more nervous.. n helping tt mrs loy 2 do things.. sumtimes..it WAS fun, i admit..sometimes..haha times in the classrm.. playing..n trying to keep ppl quiet..bt failed.. <:) .. times laffing lyk crazy at each other in the classrm.. (: those times..haix..come 2 tink of it..i will laf...
10.55a.m.(around ther)

my sis's gp tuition teacher came.. n this was the funny part..HA..okay..her walked in.. n said 2 my tuition teacher (who is 22),"hi, auntie." <---READ IT? muashahhaha... she was super shocked.. her expression was lyk =O, <=D, embarrassed.. so she was lyk ,"nonono!" while waving her hand frantically.. (2 say no).. i was..laffing away XD..lyk omg la.. the gp tuitor was older than her! n called her an auntie! XD "i'm going 2 tell my mother.." and "i wanna go home!" were said by her..haha.. 2bd.. (: so embarrassing..XD.. the gp teacher went lyk,"sry, i dun mean it tt way." haha..and went up the stairs leaving us laffing.. oh ya..she was saying tt sunday was not her day..as tt "auntie" incident happened..n nxt, the compass kept moving wen she drew the angle or sth.. haix.. oh ya..my lines were a little slanted when i drew a bisector of an angle.. so being an architecture student..(as she claims) she did not accept the slanted lines.. haix..

12.10 p.m.
anyway after tt, when tuition ended, she said tt my mom told her 2 stay until my maid came bak..n waited n waited..so i did my own tings..haha.. my maid finally came bak..n she said bye..n went lor..

duno wad time..
my sis's tuition ended.. n the gp teacher went down.. n laffed.. so i walked 2 the kitchen n i tot he went le..i turned bak..n called my sister.. bt =o he was still at the door, smiling at me.. aiyo! so embarrassing..
aiya nth much happened ltr..
my parents came bak frm china yesterday n bot lots of things.. ther's this thing..lyk wen u throw it against..lets say..a table, it will lyk splat! lyk it became spoilled n then slowly roll up n bcome normal again (:




<--ther! cute??(:



haix..nth much else happened..so..bb (:


ohoh! gt these pics frm class blog (: tt time when 1jt went beach cleaning (:
















formal...
























informal! hmm..nt every1 was ther.. sum..didnt wanna take?







0 comments: