0
yesterday went 4 dinner (buffet)at..erm...grand sth hotel..the 1 opposite parkway..kinda opposite.. anyway went 2 the erm..1,2,3..third lvl's restaurant..O.O ahh now i'm currently alone on the downstairs(my house la).. then every1 else's upstairs! ahh..anyway.. i gt my food n took it 2 the table..then i rmb i was cutting this pice of beef then it was quite hard 2 cut..so... i used strength 2 cut la..n it came flying on 2 my shirt..!!!!!!! wif rice oso!!! n then sum drop on the table..it's lyk omg la..luckily no 1 saw accept my sis n parents... HAH so funny lor.. then .. my sis juz scared me by standing at the staircase n staring at me-- nt moving.. aiyo anyway my shirt it's lyk off shoulder u noe the black 1 in the previous post..nt the jacket.. bt the shirt? second pic..tt 1.. i wore tt wif tt skirt in the previous post oso...so it kept erm..sleve kept lyk slipping down lor... so wad.. muz keep pulling up ha..

my ankle iz still swollen.. haix...tell u how i sprained it... was having P.E. on fri.. the teacher allowed us 2 play any ball games.. so my frenz played captains ball..we played n played..erm.. then i was lyk standing still then i wanted 2 move..i lost balance n crackk i sprained my ankle.. i was lyk OMG..so shocked.. it's the second time i sprained my ankle..since the first sprain when i was in P3.. i wasn't sure if it's a sprain..it wasnt so swollen then..then after tt i still walked home.. no choice.. so i walked SUPER slowly XD.. so after tt lyk at nite.. on tt day. it was lyk half n apple..bt smaller.. tt swollen... so scary lor.. i was scared of it..sumhow... worried?

now it's less swollen.. n my sis didn't even sprain her ankle ONE time before... she's 17..18 this yr.. i hate her!! she's so lucky.. N i'm so UNLUCKY!

bt she fractured her elbow b4 haha cuz SHE HOR..itchy leg..feet..wadeva.. wen she was p2 she tried on my baby clogs.. then she fell hahaha..BT.. all cuz of her i cudn't wear it.. was forbiddened 2 do it...SO WAD LOR SHE..i didnt even try it lyk ONCE.. argh..

kay..my sis says she wans 2 read my post now -.=" she's lame ryt? worst then me summore.. i'm lame..ryt? now she's saying tt the -.=" 's = iz a black eye.. get it? haha if u do..n nvm if u dont (: gonna complete tuition hw now..gt many.. maths summore.. so sad.. ):
:D SIGHING off
philene

ps: gonna change blogskin soon..after i find a suitable 1.. i always end up choosing black backgrounds haha.

0 comments: