0
okay.. er lst thurs..went 2 sentosa 4 interact club ting.. then met german international sch people bla bla bla..then played amazing race... WENT 2 THE RONG PLACE 4 THE FIRST DESTINATION LA which was fort siloso then tt TT guide hor.. 4 my grp.. he didnt tell us until we reach fort siloso la..it was actually the images of singapore.. anyway went ther.. then watched a show..so nice lor..so cool hahha. then went the museum. so nice oso as in its dark dark 1..at some parts. then we walked up the stairs. ther was a guy which looked fake n real.. i tot he was a wax figure la.. he acted lyk 1..bt he suddenly lyk stand up la..I WAS SOOO O SHOCKED N RAN.. ya..haha.. he's a staff ther..n another guy opposite him oso.. then..walked walked walked.. went 2 this dark dark place lyk a jungle la..wif fake trees.. snakes, tigers. i was walking wen i almost lyk "fell" cuz i stepped on sth.n i looked. IT SCARED ME LOR.. A FAKE SNAKE..N I RAN AGAIN.. then wen we walked bak.. 2 another dark place..I WAS SOOO SCARED.. then this guy frm the german sch still scared me lor.. suddenly "booed" me frm behind...I WAS SO DAMN SHOCKED.. kinda scream.. ANYWAY 2DAY..

GT BAK GEOG N MATHS..
MUAHAHAH I DIDNT FAIL HAHAH..


geog gt... gt....gt...12/15..YAY! maths gt 14/20..booo...oh ya maths actually gt 13.5.. then i spotted a mistake..bt i DID write the working bt the teacher but the teacher lyk put lyk tt "34/99 = ?" LYK TT LEH..WEN MY WORKING WAS JUZ BELOWWW... CANT HE SEE?! ... ... so i told him..then he was lyk i cudnt hav missed it out..i tot" wadda?! u tink i juz wrote it ar? " i hv witness! ang yee! haha anyway he gave me the half mark..diao.. aiya lazy 2 blog more leh..oh ya 2day had assembly 4 2HRS.. n a boring 1 also.. lyk OMG LA.. the principal tok 1..bt lyk after 1hr+ then another person took over..tt 1 was ok la.. I WANNA PIERCE MY EAR! hahah supposed 2 b on last dec..bt my mum said on march holidays..N THE MARCH HOLIDAY'S OVER.. haiyo...

0 comments: