0

New Year's Eve

Today's the last day of year 2008. It sounds so sad! Haha. It IS sad though..
Another year will pass... followed by another and so on.
Aww. I will miss this year, although i hated the EOY examinations.

heehee it was quite a fun year though. running away from the DMs.. oh by the way, Mr Chua's my E geog teacher.. wouldn't be able to run away.. anyway, to continue the list--smuggling food up to class..pulling up socks when ever we went to the grand auditorium and try to avoid the vice-principal.. gossiping.! haha. That was fun.. talking about prom and prom dresses (: and planning activities for the period after the exams..last minute homework? haha.

Next year is gonna be hectic..I don't like my chinese teacher who is my form teacher D; I hope 3LY would be a nice and fun class (:





























































Welcome year 2009.. I've got a kipling backpack!
Will post about taiwan and hong kong next year!
haha! It's sounds so far.. yet it's just tomorrow.

0 comments: