0






































12/12
12 December...
What a wonderful day that is (:
I'm 14.
I'm 14.
I'm 14.
I'm 14.
I'm 14.
I'm 14.
I'm 14.
I'm 14.
I'm 14.
I'm 14.
I'm 14.
I'm old.

I'm so tired.
Anyway, I went to ecp today, together with jia wen and julian... We rode bikes.and pet a golden retriever! It was darn cute.. anw, =D It was so fun! I love the slopes. WHEEE.. Jia wen's bike was noisy and squeaky..it was funny. I bet my muscles are gonna ache tomorrow. Met rachel at around pp next. then went to borders... haha checked out the CDs with jw.. haha we heard this player playing gimme more by britney.. it's those kind with the headset to allow you to listen to the music tracks. Apparently someone left it on.. with the volume to the max so you can hear it without having to put the headset on.. It played piece of me then stopped..haha we went to play it again and turn it to the max! haha it was like. "It's Britney Bitch" so funny...and i saw the circus deluxe album.

Went to read magazines next then went home..

Rushed home. Changed. Grabbed bag.Took bus 14 with sis. Felt sleepy. Listened to ipod. Got scared( The bus jammed it's brakes and horned..I thought there was going to be an accident and hence thought that it would my last birthday)(touch wood) . Ate lip gloss. (by accident! The bus jerked! ).Felt tired. Got off the bus. Met my mom at orchard. Bought my sis's things. Still tired. Took bus 77. and went to marina square..

Ate at.. (shucks what's that called? ) Some restaurant that sells western food. near jack's place. My dad met us there.

Got swensons ice cream cake (:

I'm tired! Happy birthday to those born on the twelve of december! And thank you to those people who wished me happy birthday! (:

I think Ellen DeGeneres is funny.

0 comments: