0
Take a bow, 'cause you've taken everything else
You played the part, like a star you played it so well
Take a bow, 'cause the scene is coming to an end..

Yep, listening to take a bow by leona lewis. I like that song (: Oh, it just ended..Oh well.. Results were expected and disappointing.. this happens when you do not put in enough effort. =O humanities and science were the most disappointing ones! Loved the chinese.. math and english oral results, well not really math..wanted to get higher for math. Carelessness again.. :\
I'm sick again.. I really detest Singapore's weather or probably climate. It's sunny alright.. but humid. I love those kind of sunny but cooling weather.

Because I told you, you would look to regret it,
And now I don't wanna make you feel bad,
But when it comes to me just forget it,
I'll be the best you never had,

haha.. I like this song to! The Best You Never Had --leona lewis her songs are nice . I've not packed for camp yet. It's on the 22nd.. Oh my god! 3 MORE DAYS?! I seriously didn't realise it. I watched some vH1 show yesterday.. about riches.. they got me jealous again. haix.. It's cool though.

My hair's so thick.. ew! I wanna thin it. Anyway I've ordered some clothes from an online shop (: They are arriving after the 22nd!! haha.. They are nice! And there's no need to worry about the actual clothes etc.. my sis's friend bought clothes from the shop before (: excited! C:

bye

0 comments: