0

Mid-Year Examinations are over!

WHOOoo! Yay! Haha. Relaxing time! (: okay. Mathematics was quite easy.. it's okay actually. Surprisingly there was extra time to spare during math today. (:
so.. english comprehension was tough. Mr yeo said no one passed in the whole level i think.
Oral was okay. Got 10/12.. for picture description ): Could have gotten better.. Blame my nervousness..stumbled on a few words.
The rest.. I hope I'll get good grades.. For humanities I'll be super happy if i got an A2.

I wanna go kbox in the june holidays(: Lol jia wen i know you want too! ^^

Hmmm.. haha claire's first impression of me before she knew me was that i'm bitchy! HMPF. She says she thought i was like those bitchy girls in american movies those kind.. HAHA. Wow. She didn't know i was nice (: <-- now she knows i'm nice haha!

Bye (:

0 comments: