0
I'm finally blogging! haha.

today wasn't that fun i guess.

Clipped up my fringe( the puffy kind. haha) for morning assembly as usual (in case of any spot check thing)

so.. first lesson was geog.. was busy highlighting and stuff. Haha. and playing with my pen, like i used to in sec 1 (i held one pen with my index fingers. one on one end of the pen and so on. for second and third. and start moving them. ) haha abigail..okay peanut. she cant get it right. >:).

charisma was.. boring? During group work, we were talking about cats (:

. brought my art and music things down for recess and soon realised that i've forgotten to bring down the magazine. haha. and abigail and jia wen( i think) were like erm.. me oso or sth. and we ran back to class. Luckily we haven't gone down.. or we'll have to climb 4 levels up! haix.. but it's the new block.

then it was art at the d&t block -.=" second level. heng it wasn't on the fourth (like the home econs room) .. we had to draw self portrait.

And then it was music. (haha my group performed the music thing. and it was.. D: haha. i played drums! angklong quite hard to play.. so screwed up. )
okay.. english. mr yeo showed some presentation slides and after that, he showed us this funny video. haha some parts are sick. funny! (: (i was busy writing messages then)

project work was next. I packed my back and went down with abigail, rachel and julian. We walked down the staircase and i saw the lake. haha i didn't know the view was so nice. haha. it was windy! .. went to the innosphere which was beside the lake. so on and so forth. buh bye.

0 comments: