0
Friday's netball was fun! haha. I played C,WA,GS.(:
and after school, i had interact meeting. To welcome the new members -.= lol. we played games, had bbq and so on. my group won! lol. the bbq was okay. but i was sick, so cant eat some things. heh. Pity the npcc ppl i guess. it seems hard. they must like run here run there. i saw sili during her npcc. haha. but their cca points're high!lol. walked backed home. blah.(lazy to elaborate (: )

chinese new year's coming! I'm still coughing ): . but less XD. haix. this's what happens when i blog late. lol. i'll forget things. haix. nvm. ohh. i was supposed to go to bangkok for CNY. So sad la. but cuz me and my sis 're sick, they decided not to go!!! ahh. haha i'm going to Hokkaido in June! Cherry blossoms! haha. Japan! Aiya, i shouldn't think of that now. I should think of ang paos!

0 comments: