0
CHUNG CHENG IS CHANGING THE PE T-SHIRT NEXT YEAR. YAY!!!!


tests. are here and ongoing, D= however, it's not EOY though. must common tests? duno leh. anw. i got back by science today!! =D happy with it, but want more! haha. 20/25. so-so only la.. cause, it's not quite difficult. aiyas, it's by luck =D me and abigail were happy bout it.. and sth else bout it oso.. =DD i got a tweety bird sticker!! on my paper. heh heh!! cute! Wenyu got highest. smarty pants..he most of the time like tt one. *jealous* and i got my eng compo component also.. it was my highest!! bt still.. i'm not smart la. so..the highest is like21/30.. peanut butter always get so high 4 descriptive but this is narrative so.. a LITTLE like one mark or wadeva less, however it's still so good~! hmpf!!. then gonna have lit quiz tomorrow, not forgeting maths quiz and home econs practical(totally at a lost for that) today gao han was sick in the morning.. i went to school, and reached the classroom. sili was telling me not to go near gao han. me: o.O huh? gao han was eating koko krunch and he asked me for, m__l_ i was super diao-ed and wadeva la!! anw, hope the job of props ic isn't tedious. got forced...gonna change skin soon. i chose two le. hmm. my EOYs are in september and october, it starts on... AHKERM. i duno leh. the week after next =D that is... so soon!! shucks. bye!!

my birthday's on TWELVE OF DECEMBER. 12/12.. heh heh. random, but felt like saying that. oh my gawd.. my mom's bdae is on the 20th of september! almost have forgotten bout it..bye.bye. =)

0 comments: