0
my irritating sister keeps copying what i do la. so.. ARGH... does not have a mind of her own.. irritative.

anyway today was.. okay. I FELT THE TREMORS DURING ENGLISH LESSON!! it was so scary la.. i felt something was weird.. i felt weird.. then tiffany was saying gt tremors or sth. then i look at her and agreed!! after a while i told wenhui and blah blah the whole class felt it.. wah. was giddy. haha. SCARY LEH. i freaked out. haha. the building was shaking!!

chinese and lit was boring.
oh ya. this morning 1BN to 1GR got spot check!!! scary lor. i guess tomorrow would be my class's turn.. my skirt keeps dropping... as usual.. my maid tightened it 4 times already!! i duno how to sew la. hah. on the way to class i was telling julian i didnt bring my comb n mirror and she told me tt matin took my mirror!! for like 2 or 1 day(s) and i didnt know .. as in how would i know? haha she was like asking matin,"isn't tt philene's mirror?" matin,"shhh." siao. mirror also want to take.. and he was saying "what mirror?" tsk tsk . anyway i found it in my bag after recess heh heh. weirdooo. lala. muahah. ermy dad bought pebbles and two more parrot fishes yesterday =D the pebbbles aren't enough. so i asked him to buy 1 more packet.. =P EXAMS. are. terrifying. =O gonna finish erm my science tuition hw? byeee :D

haven't been taking photos, haha.

0 comments: