0
NAPFA! I GOT A GOLD YAYS.(showing off ehs~!) haix. budden ryt. my points were lower than my p6 one. ahh.


sit ups--->A =D
sit and reach--->A :D
standing broad jump--->A :3
shuttle run--->A :9
pull-ups-->C :(
my 2.4-->C :[

bleagh.

i got higher than matian(matin) blah blah he was lyk shocked at my points. cheng hao said he got 38 points. which is obviously fake. and. jia wen. cud get gold so easily. bt juz bcuz of an item which is lyk wasted . juz 1 more mark lor.. tsk tsk tsk . silly was happy wif her results and peanut butter got gold now(bt not sure 2.4 yet.) if she can pass? haix. hope no one interupt her running now. haha lyk aunties asking her directions(tt was wad happened to me on one of he practice. )

after sch, since the NAPFA was at 3.30, jia wen n silly came 2 my house. fun man! haha. and sick too. =DD




















JIA WEN. haha so cute.





























































mee. silly. jia wen

BYE!

0 comments: