0
i took my height and weight today!! and i grew by 1cm. and my weight was a little less.. that means! i lost weight? hehs! i GREW GREW GREW ! MUAHAH I AM 159 CM NOW! i wanna reach 160!

got back science and chinese test papers. nid to sign them. not contented wif the marks D= bt chinese. compared to ppl it is okay. good? i duno. dun tink so. science was higher than expected. but still bad.. my eng teacher tot tt my reading was good ,which is shocking and tt matian and terry wud b my slave.and she asked everyone to clap. so embarrasing. in kcp ryt, it wud b low or average leh.!! AHH. there will be a maths test tomorrow.

AND U NOE WAD MR CHIA(MATHS TEACHER) SAID? HE WOULD REWARDED THE TOP SCORER OF HIS 3 CLASSES (means onli one person) WITH. AN IPOD! OMG LA! I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE U NOE!

bt obviously. i stand no chance? gt smarties such as wenyu and aaron. who joined the maths Olympics and got in and got. quite good. AH

my chinese teacher told the class to bring caps on friday. mao zi. so! shld i bring.. this?
'























































tiffany said tt there was a ghost at my sch's rooftop. the administrative building. nearest to the main gate. kelvin agreed tt he saw it to. and they started telling everyone.

weird right.? creepy too. bye anw!

0 comments: