0

sch

haix...nth much...juz hw hw n more hw...I WANNA GO BAK KCP LA...now if u look bak...primary sch life is so relaxing... wen during primary sch we were lyk SO MUCH HW!! bt compared 2 now iz quite little...n it's easier...2day in sch ryt while i was rushing a compo or sth..ALL MY BLUE PENS suddenly ran out of ink la...although there's still ink in it...so 2day... form teacher, miss low... she was lyk walking around and checking if we did our hw..while we were doing the compo..so she came 2 check me n my partner's bks so she said 2 my partner that she muz tok more...cuz she iz super QUIET...super i tell u...she's quite "new" i tink..haha so miss low ask me lyk if she tok 2 me..then i was saying "rarely" so she was telling my partner 2 tok more n ask me 2 tok 2 her more n SPREAD MY LAFTER N ALL WADEVA la...i was lyk..-__-".. then she was lyk saying 2 my partner..b more lyk a gal..GOSSIP...b talkative.. so i turned around n lyk told my other fren who was listening,"gt teacher encourage students 2 gossip ar" so she laff la.. then duno duno..she even said she was willing 2 sacrifise herself 2 let my partner gossip bout her..then 4gt wad le..i nid 2 do maths tuition hw le bb!! wait show u pics:










CCHMS LAKE

CHUNG CHENG HIGH SCHOOL LAKE..so nice la..
















act cute ppl chew ern (chewing gum) n kuo xian (vice chairman)
ahahha...gt them 2 pose!!! cheezee

0 comments: