0
haha hi agen!!!! went 2 tokyo on erm... 14th december tooooo 20th december
k....BEGIN.

DAY 1- 14th december
LANDED FINALLY AFTER 6 LONG LONG NONG NONG HOURS...haix...reached tokyo( in the evening)...collected luggage n meet tour guide near the airport entrance ther...so wen ppl go in 2 the airport or out rite...we wud feel the cold wind la SO COLD LEH...so the tour guide was lyk...juz 5MIN walk to the bus...so we( all the tour ppl) went out n the bus was juz opposite...WE REACHED THE BUS IN LESS THAN 1 MIN LOR...aiyoo...
k after tt went 2 hotel put luggage then...went 2 the lobby n wait 4 bus...went out...SO COLD!!! went up the bus( 2 aeon, shopping centre).. so squeezy!!! iz the circle bus...er...nt our tour bus la...juz 4 tt day..so went up..ther were no space 2 seat...so i juz stand la...er.. squeezeeeeeeee.... then on the way 2 aeon la...the tour guide was asking my father... bla bla then say if i pass wif FLYING colours in my PSLE ...the tour guide was a singaporean la...so my father was lyk OK la...then i was tinking..."OK ONLI AR...I SO HAPPY I CUD GET TT MARKS LA" nvm...went 2 aeon...THE CLOTHES THER'RE SOOO NICE.. BT ALL WINTER CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOOD OSO hhaha most la....NT FAIR...anyway k la shop 4 duno how long n went bak..PICS:






































DAY 2- 15 december
went 2 er... er...WOKE UP AT 5+ singapore time..so early la...bla..went 2 chinatown n sat bullet train n went ginza n my mother went 2 the burberry shop...she duno how 2 go la..so tour guide brought us ther...SO FAR LA..walk so long (quite) (: so went 2 the shop my mother was lyk which bag nicer bla bla ask me, my sis, my father n even the tour guide la...then after spending sum time ther she finally made the DECISION so the tour guide was saying 2 me n my sis.." y nvr pick 1 bag" SO RITE I TOT "SO EX LA...my mother those kind of ppl where gt let us buy 1 " k wadeva...oso went 2 ramen museum...

SOME PICS:
RAMEN MUSEUM:






















































CHINATOWN:










streets:




















































the ferry:









0 comments: