0
I caught star trek at vivo today. IT WAS COOL.

I woke up at 8 today, thinking i was late for an exam in school--that was not the case though. ( I took a few seconds to realised that it was marking day while staring at the clock.) HAHA. And I realised that I was supposed to go to vivo too..
I met jia wen at her house and we took bus 30 to vivo. (: My feet started to hurt when I got off the bus -.- And we were the earliest. Jia en arrived next. We went to get plasters at guardian! HAHA. While we looked so unglamorous putting plasters, julian arrived.. We got tickets to star trek and went to this book shop. There were dog books..haha.
Talking about dogs, we went to a pet shop (: . IT WAS SOOOOO COOL. THERE WERE SOO MANYY CUTE DOGGIESSSS! HAHA. OMG. FREAK. THEY WERE SOOO CUTEEE. AWWW. Some were super energetic while others just lay down. HAHA the poodle there looked like mickey. AWW. I'M SO SAD. I want a dog. ):
Lunch. Then movie. It was great.
HAH. And we were acting like dorks in the national geographic store place.. Jumping here and there, trying to scare the scorpions and rats away.. Nah. they weren't real. AHAH. It's a projection on the floor. HAHA. and when you move your hand across, the sand would be blown. HA. IT WAS SO FUN! lol. There's this negative 12 degree Celsius place in there too. $1 for entry. HAHA. But we didn't go in. No way.
I ended up with red marks all over my feet. Damn it. And it started raining so heavily when I got off the bus.. And I my feet cramped when I reached home.

FUN. ;D finally.

0 comments: