1
Listening : Everytime - Britney Spears(i can play it on the piano!!)I so wanna go to her circus tour!

Photo taking was a blast yesterday. :) I seem to be twittering instead of blogging since I blog so little..I'll blog more then. Anyway, dingyi, my hair is not cool, not to mention my chinese name. They are both sucky to me. :O haha. I have the copper (II) sulfate salt from chemistry spa with me. It's a blue crystal. HAHA. Sandy and I were like trying to scrape it on the filter paper to bring it back. Mrs Kee gave us tiny ziplock "bags" to bring it back too. HAHA.It was quite fun XD. Hmm, what else did I do today in school? I read a paragraph from chinese textbook. I... oh. I got back the biology tests. I'm happy with 1 of them only ):. haha. I looked unwell during e math--that was what mrs quek said. I rushed the physics graph out, which ended up to be a curve. =OO But I got help from the smarty dingyi.

And, my math is getting from bad to worse.
It used to be so easy. ):


Susan Boyle is gettin so famous now.;D
Yay for her..:}

1 comments:

MiRRoR said...

omg! i had copper(II)sulfate to bring home too. shit damn weird spelling it as sulfate instead of sulphate. then i put it in this small glass jar and i cant rmb which maid broke my jar. i think is robin or duno who. OMG man the crystals damn nice =S