0
I have not blogging for a super long time.. I know haha. Mainly because.. I'm busy..
What choice have you but to study when more and more tests are pouring in? Lol If you want good results la. I want! BECAUSE. i wanna get a dogg!!!!! HAHA. my mom says if i can get into triple science, she would buy a dog for me.. You know that's one of my biggest wish. ;D I hope I can get it.. BUT. The criteria isn't easy at all. For last year(as told by my smarty senior) the criteria was : English: 60 or more or 65 and more (I forgot)
Maths: 70/70+
Science: 70/70+
Maths + science: 150/150+ (I guess)
Average: 70/ 70+

Okay, I think it's like that. AHHHH. lol. I wanna take geography too. Haix, i just had chem test today, physics yesterday, maths tomorrow, kinda satisfied with my math though, but i don't mind better marks (;

haix, bye.

Oh ya,

Happy Birthday Julian lol.

0 comments: