0
So.. I went to zi ling's house today (: !! okay. amanda.. was supposed to meet me at bedok interchange.. nvm. I took 12 to her house, it was FAR. i alighted a stop earlier..

anyways. she made me put on the blindfold when i reached her condo.. that was.. for fun.. haha. got a "surprise" from deonn and amanda.. they were hiding behind the couch.. lol. so funny. wendi was sitting there i guess haha. AND AND.

THEY GOT A BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR ME.aww so sweet. HA. Not like it's my birthday today, belated (: actual birthday : 12 of decomber

Lol the card was CUTE. haha. will post a pic of it. and the wrapper too! (like some kinda stand) AND i liked the present! haha Oh and after that.. duno who started the topics bout ..boobs. dots la. wendi i guess. AND THEN . she start talking about our size and whatever..it was kinda funny.. and amanda.. admited she kept looking. lol. so funny.

THANK YOU amanda, deonn, wendi, zi ling ( haha alphabetical order arhs)

we played spongebob squarepants and spiderman monopoly. HAHA and watched little mermaid and beauty and the beast. i love beauty and the beast. so nice la. haha.

stayed until 6.30+ around there and went back. okay. i shall start up loading the many australia photos.

(:

** there's a prob with blogger.. i cant upload pics. oh btw i changed my phone to the N73 music edition haha. it was supposed to be my dad's new phone..but since he dont use music, he swapped it with me.

0 comments: